Foods, that should be included in a healthy meal:
Foods which are need to be included in a regular balanced diet to maintain a healthy lifestyle are- vegetables; milk, cheese and yogurt; fruits; meat, fish, eggs, dried beans, nuts, sweets and oil seeds; bread, rice, cereals and pasta.
Tips to lead a healthy and better life
In order to lead a happy and healthy lifestyle, and for a healthy living with more energy, you need to develop some healthy habits. The healthy diet and healthy living tips will guide you towards a better life. If you follow these tips mentioned below, you would be able to live a happier life with a better health.
- Add healthy and more nutritious foods in your diet- Start your Super-Healthy-Life by adding plenty of fresh and colorful fruits and vegetables, beans, whole grains and other high fiber healthy foods in your diet and by replacing all the bad carbs and high glycemic refined foods from your diet.
Balance and reduce the fat intake capacity- Keep the fat calorie meter of your healthy diet around 30%. According to a research, it is proved that the quantity of fat intake in the diet should be within 25-30%. These quantity of fat should be added in the body by taking omega 3 fish oil, enriched with DHA and EPA and essential and healthy fatty acids.
- Shed refined carbohydrates from your diet- Refined carbohydrates or foods with high glycemic is the root cause of fatigue and low mood swings and can be proved to be a nutritional nightmare for anyone. Intake of refined carbohydrates can result in irritability and depression. So, cut out the high glycemic foods and go for a low glycemic diet to ensure a healthy lifestyle.
- Drink plenty of water- Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Water is a natural toner which supplies all the essential nutrients to the body as well as absorbs the nutrients, helps to digest foods, and washes away the harmful toxins.
- Add nutritional supplements to your diet- Studies have proved that optimum nutrients, which are higher than the RDA’s, are very helpful to lose weight, feel better, slow down the process of aging and to prevent diseases. So, don’t forget to include quality nutritional supplements to your regular balanced diet.
- Eliminate the negative habits which have grown in you- To ensure a healthy living, stay away from the bad habits such as having excessive caffeine or any other stimulants in the diet, quit the habits of smoking, having excess sodium in the foods, and having alcohol. Replace these bad habits with some good and healthy habits
Discussion about this post